Studies will NIH or industry support will be charged actual costs. These cost estimations provided are for self-funded departmental or resident/fellowship level studies to encourage use by these groups.
It is goal of PQF to support and encourage and research.
If the project is extensive, involves a large grant submission, or is otherwise beyond the scope of these brief estimates, we would be very interested in working directly with collaborators to develop these proposals.
- Workspace Creation
All data will be kept in Amazon Workspace, and all data manipulation must be done in this. The cost will be $200 to create the Workspace, which remain open and operational for 1 year from the project start.
- Statistician time
Ex: Data analysis, data manipulation
Collaborators are strongly encouraged to use their statisticians to allow for team collaboration on site, discussion/explanation between team members, as well as adjustments to the data analysis through the data process.
Data/Project must be maintained and in project folder in our SharePoint site, https://perinatalquality.sharepoint.com/. Data manipulation should performed in the Amazon Workspace.
- PQF statistician is also available at $85/hour
- Server & IT (major): Development for server to allow for testing and or creation of new data using the methodologies of existing PQF programs
Ex: Creating closed testing environment for FMC testing in a novel group outside of the normal testing schemes
Ex: Scoring new images using the NTQR or CLEAR methods- server holds all data, scoring, and associated images. Can also add image review by NTQR review team- Scoring CL or NT images by NTQR review staff
- $85/hour for server creation specifically related to the research program. Data must be maintained and in project folder in our SharePoint site or manipulated in the Amazon Workspace.
- If using FMC $40/participant for full test, $25/participant for mini-test (includes scoring)
- If using NQTR/CLEAR- image review using same teams as for the certification program- $20/batch of 5 images reviewed by sonographers or physiciansApproved 3/2018
- Server & IT (minor): Database search and pull of specific variables from PQF programs without manipulation or statistical evaluation
Ex: Pulling data on first score at CLEAR submission for all 2016 participants
- $200 for pull of up to 20 variables, further costs after that time. Data must be maintained and in project folder in our SharePoint site or manipulated in the Amazon Workspace (included).
Access to accounts to review data/provider data to pull out new data for evaluation
Ex: Going into each image and recording thermal index data off images for review of ALARA compliance.
- $200 to sort images into a workspace for use by the PI and account access to these images alone. Data must be maintained and in project folder in our SharePoint site, https://perinatalquality.sharepoint.com/ or manipulated in the Amazon Workspace.